Printing is tricky ... the Gantt is a scrollable component, so it is not as easy as just print-what-you-see.
You can vote for the feature: https://feedback.nextedy.com/posts/4/print-gantt to be out of the box available, and comment on your expectations.
In the meantime, we have prepared a video with the proposal: https://youtu.be/ieo1eGCHvdk
The video use recorded using Google Chrome browser on Mac OS X, but a similar approach is possible on Windows & other internet browsers.
- Clone your Gantt page (as the print Gantt page needs to be configured a bit differently)
- Trigger Edit
- Make sure you do not have "fullscreen mode turned on"
- Go to Sidebar > Page properties and set the minimal width to e.g. 5000
- Make sure you set the Gantt Scale factor to the level you want (e.g. W)
- Save it
- Trigger "Print action" - and follow the steps (using Google Chrome)
- Close the system print
- Wait for the page to load
- Click Print
- It opens the system dialog
- Select A0 page size
- Print to PDF