The Nextedy PLANNINGBOARD is a standard Polarion extension, you need to follow a standard Polarion procedure to install the 3rd party plugin.
PREREQUISITE. Download the distribution from https://www.nextedy.com/nextedy-planningboard/ and unpack it. (You will find the installation instructions there as well).
- Unpack / Unzip the downloaded nextedy_planningboard.zip
- Copy `com.nextedy.planningboard` folder into `POLARION_INSTALL_LOCATION/polarion/extension` folder.
- If you already have a production license, please copy the `SOMEPREFIX-planningboard_lic.json` file to `[POLARION_INSTALL]/polarion/license`
- Delete `[POLARION_INSTALL]/data/workspace/.config`
Make sure you perform this step also when updating the Nextedy plugins. .config does not hold any other data that caches about the installed plugins, it does NOT make Polarion slower in any way as well. This step is actually recommended by Polarion support.
- Restart Polarion server
Please: do not forget about step number 4.
Install Demo Project
It is easy to setup Nextedy PLANNINGBOARD for existing projects, but if you want to start quickly, you can setup a demo project:
- Once your Polarion server is started
- Open "Polarion Administration"
- Navigate to "Nextedy PLANNINGBOARD > Setup"
- And follow the instructions there
In the end, you will get the demo project installed into your system, with sample data:
Setup PLANNINGBOARD in Existing Project
Currently - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org